Tier 1: Full service Interior Design
Our full service interior design offering is a deeply personal collaboration and one that results in the ultimate reflection of your taste and lifestyle. We lead all aspects of your project from concept to completion including consulting with architects, contractors, artisans, art dealers, furniture makers, as well as providing a personalized approach to finishes and decor.
Planning & Design Conception:
- Initial Consult: We ask general questions about your needs, style, and functional requirements of your home. We discuss the budget and proposed scope of work.
- Initial Design Meeting: We get to know your family and individual needs. This meeting informs how we research and create the design direction. We’ll take photos and measurements of the space.
- Design Presentation: We present mood boards, floor plans, furniture and lighting options, samples of materials and other finishes for you to see and feel key tactile elements of the work.
Procurement, Project Management, Installation:
- Proposals: We'll offer furnishing and decorative elements for your final approval.
- Procurement & Scheduling: Our team manages the entire ordering process directly with our vendors, artisans and craftspeople. We collaborate with other trade professionals that may be involved in the project such as contractors, plumbers and AV specialists.
- Receiving/Installation: We manage every detail all the way through installation day.
To find our more about our full service design program, schedule a consultation below or email us at email@example.com.
Tier 2: KF LITE
This service is perfect for anyone who needs to refresh a room or two and still requires professional design expertise. We'll guide you through all the details while avoiding costly mistakes. We offer our knowledgable perspective on color, material, space planning, furniture, and decorative selections. You'll receive a shopping list with all of our suggestions. Our design fee starts at $5,000 per room depending on size of room and client needs.
The Design Fee includes:
- 1 hour initial meeting either by phone or in person to meet you and understand the space and your needs.
- 2 hour design meeting by phone or in person to present options for the space. 2 design schemes per room.
- 2 hour follow-up meeting by phone to finalize all choices and answer remaining questions.
-Furniture plan, tearsheets for all furniture and accessories, and samples when applicable.
-Additional vendor suggestions when needed if project is in and around the NYC area.
A la cart items charged at Kellie Franklin's hourly rates:
-Additional design schemes or individual selections for a particular furniture item.
-Additional meetings or phone calls.
If you're interested in our KF Lite design service, complete the questionnaire below.